Friday, July 20, 2007

Task # 5 & 6




I went to tht Flickr site and just happened upon someone's pictures from a recent "road trip." They had published some cool pictures of a van they just happened to run across that was totally painted like the Scooby Do Mystery Machine. They were really cool photos. I wrote down where these came from, but now I've lost the link. I thought these were great photos because my husband and I always call our dog "scoob", or "scooby" or "Scoobus." Here's our cute dog when he was just a pup!

3 comments:

Lie-Berry Police said...

I don't which is funnier, flat head you or Blue Dog! You are both very stylish.
Anyone ask what BLuB means?

LibraryLady said...

Love the puppy and the van! When were you in St. Croix and would you recommend it?

BLuB said...

Jennifer:

I LOVED ST. CROIX! I would most definitely recommend it. It is one of the smaller islands in the U.S. Virgin Islands and not as heavily traveled by vacationers. We spent 2 weeks there in December of 2005, for the honeymoon we never had when we got married in 2001. It was AMAZING, and just a really beautiful and wonderful time!