Sunday, October 21, 2007

Leaving MCPLD,...

Since I did not get a chance to say "good-bye" to very many fellow staff members at the Library last Wednesday, I guess I'll have to do it on my blog. I just wanted to say how much I loved working at the Library. There are so many great people there and I am honored to have worked so closely with many of you and developed friendships I know will last a lifetime.

Thanks to everyone for all of the warm wishes and heartfelt thoughts as my life takes an unexpected turn. I wish everyone there well, and will always cherish the fond memories I have of working with so many great people these past 3 years.

Take Care!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Laura, it wont be the same without you. I'm glad that you've still got the blog. Keep it up.

Lie-Berry Police said...

Lulu, I miss you bad! You shall always be my BLuB. Or now should I say BuLB?
Love,
BLB

LibraryLady said...

I'm so glad you posted! I'm so "slow," I didn't think of checking here until today. I actually saw your quilting class advertised yesterday and mentioned it to my husband. Glad to see you'll be sharing your love of quilting history with others.

Miss you kindness and sweet smile.
:)