I am sorry to say that this was really a saga for me. I actually spent quite a good deal of time working with this earlier this year. My husband purchased an MP3 player for me last Oct. for our anniversary, so one of the first things I wanted to do was to download an audio book to it.
I signed up for both NetLibrary and Overdrive and was successful in downloading to my computer, both at home and at work. Downloading to my new MP3 player was another story all together. That NEVER worked. Even after my computer-guru husband who knows everything there is to know about computers, etc., spent a few hours to figure out that it was just impossible. He thought that I had already checked to see that my MP3 player was compatible, and as it turned out, it wasn't. He wasted a few hours trying to get it to work and when he finally doubled checked my info, he discovered that my player was not compatible and had a "digital Rights Management" issue. So much for that,....I still love the MP3 player, because it has video capabilities and has cool things loaded on it from my husband. Downloadable books, not something I would ever use on my computer anyway. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment