Friday, September 21, 2007

Final Task # 23, YEAH !!!!

Once I got started with this whole program, I really enjoyed it. I really started to look forward to doing the next tasks. I know that I will continue to keep my blog going, and will continue to use a lot of the tools I learned about in the Webolution. I know my husband has been so impressed with my desire to even want to try to figure out some of these things, so he has been a big help and highly encouraging me to continue to explore.

I just have to give Nancy Trimm a GIGANTIC round of applause for such a great program, and for coordinating the whole thing and for encouraging us to keep going. She gave countless hours of help and assistance to all of us who got "stuck" from time to time.

I loved the RSS feeds, and will continue to utilize my My Yahoo page to customize it with the special things I need to look for on the internet. I love Podcasting and I frequently use Wikipedia. There are so many great things that I have learned from this exercise, that I am actually sorry that it is ending. :(

I'm gonna keep bloggin' though!

3 comments:

LibraryLady said...

It's been fun to read your blog! Would this be something useful for your quilting connections and/or your business?

Writer Gal said...

Isn't it amazing what we can learn and accomplish when "pushed" into it.

sherambles said...

Hey, late bloomer, I hope you do keep blogging, so we can keep up with you.:(